Tax - Tax In House jobs
63 Matching Jobs
Tax In House jobs
- New YorkPermanent
An amazing opportunity to work for a large regional firm. Work closely with clients to prepare HNW returns.
- An amazing opportunity to work for a mid-sized firm
- A great opportunity for growth
A large global financial and professional services firm is seeking a senior-level tax candidate to head of their tax planning function. This position will report to the head of tax within a growing department and firm.
- Tax Planning position within rapidly growing company
- Responsible for all aspects of tax planning
A well-known international insurance company. The firm is looking for an innovative person to manage the tax team.
- An established insurance company
- An amazing and newly created role
An up and coming bio-pharmaceutical company. They are looking for an entrepreneurial person to head the tax team.
- A large Biopharmaceutical company
- A fast growing private opportunity
Our client is seeking a Senior Tax Manager who has previous experience with partnership clients. Must be a team player and a self starter.
MalvernPermanentUSD100,000 - USD110,000
- Excellent environment and employee culture
- Exciting work and great opportunity for growth
- The Tax Manager is responsible for managing the outsourced provision and compliance processes for the US and Canadian income taxes along with the management of audits (both financial and tax.)
- This position will also be responsible to assist with tax planning strategies (domestic and intern.), M&A/organic growth activity, sales and use tax compliance and audits, and domestic personal property tax, licenses and miscellaneous taxes.
- National company with a growing location
- Great work environment and culture
Seeking a Tax Associate who is a self starter and eager to learn. A great opportunity that provides an excellent work-life balance
- Unique in-house opportunity
- Great culture and work/life balance
An amazing opportunity to work with a well-known asset management firm. The opportunity involves corporate and provision tax experience.
- Great work-life balance
- A unique opportunity with an established in-house organization
Seeking a Senior Tax Associate proficient in working on high net worth clients.
- Fantastic work culture in a family oriented firm
- Superior room for growth
Looking for a Tax Senior with 4-10 years of experience. Knowledge of partnership and corporate tax is preferred. Strong communication skills and the ability to be a team player.
- Great opportunity with an excellent work-life balance
- Family oriented firm with exposure to entire business