Tax - Tax In House jobs
59 Matching Jobs
Tax In House jobs
- InternationalPermanentUSD75,000 - USD80,000
Our client is looking for a Tax Associate to join the team on site and focus on US income-tax for the NA business unit.
- Global CPG company seeking to add a Tax Associate to the team!
- Tax Associate opportunity in Westchester County with growth potential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global investment bank and oversee the indirect tax function. You will be mentoring a small team and leading all matters of as it pertains to the indirect taxes.
MarlboroughPermanentUSD85,000 - USD95,000
- Great opportunity for Indirect Tax Manager to join a well-known investment bank
- Manage a team and oversee the indirect tax function
Medical Devices manufacturing firms seeks Senior Tax Analyst to join their dynamic Tax team in MA.
- Metro West
- Work/ life balance oriented employer
Our client is a world-leading investment bank seeking a State and Local (SALT) Senior Associate or Manager to focus on tax compliance and planning.
- World-Leading Investment Bank
- Growth Opportunity and Great Culture
High level position responsible for international tax strategy. Exciting work, room for growth, and excellent work/life balance.
Beverly HillsPermanentUSD70,000 - USD95,000
- High exposure position, reporting directly into the Head of Tax
- Excellent compensation package
Our client is a Reputable Global Retail Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) with holdings in most major cities around the world. Last year they had several hundred million customers and generated $20B in revenue. Currently, they are looking to expand their tax team.
St. LouisPermanentUSD90,000 - USD120,000
- Exciting Tax Opportunity with a Global Real Estate Company
- Tremendous Growth Potential with Above Market Benefits
This position is responsible for all ASC 740 tax accounting analyses/determinations within the global tax department function. Projects include the determination of US federal, state, local and non-US affiliate corporate tax provisions, maintenance of tax basis balance sheets, global deferred tax calculation/analysis/testing, estimation of book-to-tax differences, and preparation of the quarterly/annual SEC tax footnote.
- CPA Preferred
- 5+ Years Experience
Our client is a Fortune 500 Corporation that is seeking a senior associate experienced in state and local tax compliance to join their in-house tax department.
- State and Local tax compliance
- Fortune 500 Company
Our client, a global financial services firm is seeking a sales & use tax manager to join their growing team. This person will ideally have experience with financial services.
- Global Financial Institution looking to bring a sales & use tax manager in house
- Move out of Big 4 into a corporations tax department