Treasury - Treasury jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLong BeachPermanentUSD94,000 - USD140,000
The Department of Financial Management has an immediate opening for a Treasury and Investment Manager. The position reporting directly to the City Treasurer. The position optimizes cash positioning and manages citywide liquidity by administering, and directly manages the Banking services, and liquidity for the city, payment processing, trust and investment advisory services related to cash management and investment functions.
- EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACAKGE
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY KEY ROLE IN ORGANIZATION
Manage cash flow planning process and animate cash flow performance reviews for the Dairy Business, and risks and opportunities monitoring with each individual business unit.
HoustonPermanentUSD70,000 - USD85,000
- CPG Experience Preferred
- 5+ years experience
Excellent opportunity for treasury analyst with 3-5 years of experience to take ownership of the treasury function at a fast growing oil and gas services company in Houston, TX.
- Fast growing Oil and Gas services company
- Great opportunity for treasury analyst to fully manage treasury function
Oversees all cash management functions including: day to day cash management, short-term investments, bank fee management, trade finance, standby letter of credit, derivative management, retail treasury, bank relationship management.
- Corporate Treasury Management Role with Large Wine & Spirits Business
- 5-10 Years in Treasury/Cash Management Field, CTP is a Plus
My client, a leading Financial Services firm, is looking to bring on a Treasury ALM Lead for their office in Delaware.
- Lead role Treasury role at a top Financial Services Firm
- High visability and ownership
My client is a Financial Services firm that is looking to add a Assistant Vice President Balance Sheet Management to their New York, New York location.
- Interesting role with exposure to Sr Management
- Group prides itself from promoting from within