Treasury - Treasury jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLong BeachPermanentUSD94,000 - USD140,000
The Department of Financial Management has an immediate opening for a Treasury and Investment Manager. The position reporting directly to the City Treasurer. The position optimizes cash positioning and manages citywide liquidity by administering, and directly manages the Banking services, and liquidity for the city, payment processing, trust and investment advisory services related to cash management and investment functions.
- EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACAKGE
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY KEY ROLE IN ORGANIZATION
My client is a Financial Services Firm located outside of Philadelphia, PA. They are looking to add headcount in the form of an AVP Lead Modeling Analyst - CCAR.
- New headcount position
- Growth opportunity
My client is a Financial Services firm located in New York, New York. They are looking to add a VP - Basel III RWA to an established team.
- Management opportunity
- High exposure to Senior Management
My client is an established Financial Services located outside of Philadelphia, PA. They are looking to add headcount in a newly created team with a VP - Stress Testing position.
- VP level role in an established Financial Services firm
- Work closely with Senior Management
Our client, located in Bergen County, is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join its growing team.
- Treasury Analyst
- Growing Firm in the Greater New York City Market
Oversees all cash management functions including: day to day cash management, short-term investments, bank fee management, trade finance, standby letter of credit, derivative management, retail treasury, bank relationship management.
- Corporate Treasury Management Role with Large Wine & Spirits Business
- 5-10 Years in Treasury/Cash Management Field, CTP is a Plus