The benefits and rewards of working for Michael Page
The benefits and rewards of working as a recruitment consultant for Michael Page are recognized as being among the most attractive in the industry. In addition, we also offer an environment that is professional as well as lively and fun to work in.
Celebrate your success!
...superbowl in Vegas...yachting in St Morritz...arrival by helicopter in Monte Carlo...off-roading in Iceland...
When you join us you'll soon discover how we like to show our appreciation for all your hard-work and dedication, by giving you all the help, support and rewards you deserve.
MaxPeople - Highest Performers
The highest performing consultants celebrate their success at the legendary MaxPeople functions. These prestigious events are held quarterly and annually, offering a unique experience to the invitees who are treated like royalty!
Quarterly Bashes: Each quarter our individual divisions celebrate their success by holding fully catered events in and around all the cities in which we operate.
As a recruitment consultant you will be eligible for the benefits below:
- A highly competitive basic salary plus quarterly performance related profit share
- 20 days' holiday per year, increasing by one day each year to 25 days per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life and AD&A Assurance Cover
- Short & Long term disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision for your entire family
Contact Michael Page and make the first move towards a more successful career.