You are here
2nd Shift Production Supervisor
#1 Producing Emulsions Company In The US!
Company Offers Career Development To Operations Management!
About Our Client
My client is a national food manufacturer that specializes in food service and ingredient production. They seek a Production Supervisor with the following qualities.
- Capable of supervising 30+ employees
- Desire to meet goals in production, sanitation, quality, and cost
- Knowledge of USDA, FDA, and corporate standards
- Sound organizational and time management skills
- Ability to create collaborative production team environment
- Effectively communicate new policies
- Monitor the sanitation department labor and supply budget
- Maintain CIP monitor sheet
- Conduct training to reflect changes in the sanitation process
- Ensure compliance and apply best practices throughout facility
- Develop and maintain budget and capital projects
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years' experience as a front line supervisor in diary production or related field
- 3+ years' experience in food manufacturing or pharmaceutical
- Knowledge of GMPs, HACCP, SQF, and Sanitation
- Experience managing production and sanitation departments
- Effective team-building, coaching, and training skills
- Familiarity with dairy production and related governing bodies
- Exceptional CIP knowledge
- Competitive salary of 58K-76K based on experience, complete with industry leading benefits package.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a chance to join a business experiencing double digit growth, however is committed to maintaining a collaborative, cross-functional family oriented working environment. Client is offering the most qualified candidates base salary range of $58K - $76K, complete with industry leading benefits package.
Please call me if interested in learning more, 312-263-7472.