You are here
Account Director - Hospitality Technology
Top selling solution within the hospitality vertical expanding in to the US
Chance to be one of the first account directors on the ground here in the US
About Our Client
The premier Front Desk Upselling specialist for the hospitality industry for more than 30 years, my client delivers proven performance solutions that help over 800 hotel partners worldwide capture more than $200 million USD in incremental revenue annually with an average 2% increase in RevPAR.
- Develop and execute business development plans that define your target accounts and revenue goals for your markets and plan sales & prospecting activity accordingly, to deliver and meet the proposed outcomes and timelines.
- Work collaboratively with the client's Consultants Team to anticipate new business opportunities with existing accounts and identify suitable offerings to satisfy customer requirements.
- Negotiate and close agreements to achieve or exceed set revenue goals.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the agreed solutions.
- Tracks key accounts metrics and prepare reports to present the progress of implemented offerings, in a clear and timely manner, to both account stakeholders and internal stakeholders.
- Drive customer satisfaction, with timely evaluation of effectiveness of offerings implemented against ROI presented to the account.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years' proven track record and experience carrying and achieving a direct sales quota. Record of successful sales achievements in [Region] achieved by developing and building strong account relationships and generating your own pipeline within existing accounts, preferably in a hospitality vendor capacity.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Minimum of 2 years' management experience in the hospitality industry with a deep understanding of hotel operations, revenue management and/or sales.
- Evidence of strong analytical and numeracy skills, and ability to develop and present a business case to different levels of seniority including owners and C-Suite. Can listen to complex challenges and logically work through the root causes of the challenges and offer several options that may address the challenge.
- Experience working in 4 and 5-star hotel properties.
- Experience of using CRM and MS Office Suite (particularly MS Excel)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
What's on Offer
- Competitve compensation package
- Remote Capability
- Chance to be one of the first employees on the east coast
- Growing company!!