You are here
Competitive commission structure
Great company culture
About Our Client
Our company was founded in the beginning of the year 1992 by Mr. Erik Otto Ryd, the current CEO of the Group. Since then, it is now one of the leading manufacturers for ladies fashion lingerie and swimwear in the world. The Company specializes in coordinated lingerie and is particularly strong in sourcing and design. Other functions like merchandising, purchasing, shipping, accounting, sample development, paper pattern making and grading (computer), production control and logistics are also developed. At present, we have our wholly owned factories in Dongguan, Heyuan (Guangdong, China), Quannan (Jiangxi, China) Bangladesh and Indonesia, which in total employed about 28,000 employees. In order to offer better services to our customers and to be closer to the market, we have established branch offices in Austria, Düsseldorf, London, Netherlands, New York, Paris and Stockholm.
- Provide support with market appointments by preparing showroom, collecting samples and other projects as necessary
- Develop relationship with buying teams
- Collect and help analyze weekly retail selling
- Help to drive business through identifying key business opportunities with accounts (i.e. re-orders, swaps, issues, etc.)
- Work on order confirmations, shipping, chargeback, etc.
- Help analyze territories and identify new account opportunities
- Coordinate and send all advertising samples to accounts
- Knowledge of market and fashion trends, business environment, and competitors
- Support the AE and Management with monthly forecasts
- Compile and Analyze sales reports from accounts to identity successful sell-thrus
- Work closely with accounts to create seasonal assortments based on selling history and current market trend to ensure proper representation of the brand
- Monitor over sold items by suggesting alternatives for styles booked not cut to minimize possible revenue loss
- Work closely with customer service to efficiently process orders
- Monitor accounts shipping status and obtain extensions when necessary
- Manage accounts inventory levels to ensure a profitable business
- Identify needs and communicate to merchandising team.
- Monitor seasonal minimum purchase obligation against account protection.
- Partner with Sales Manager to develop creative strategies to grow business.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-3 years of related wholesale experience
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree
- Showroom assistance/management experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong retail math and analytical skills
- Experience with GXS or UPC catalog system
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Travel included to specific accounts (not weekends)
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and prioritize with ease
- Recap and present weekly retailer results (style selling, sales/stocks, etc.) for assigned accounts as needed
What's on Offer
Competitive commission structure and benefits