You are here
Account Executive - Market Research
Innovative product used by the world's elite businesses
Full cycle sales position based in New York City
About Our Client
My client is growing. Fast. And to keep up with their rapid growth, they looking to build on our biggest strength: their people.
They are more than just a market research firm. It's a place where great people work together to serve great companies every day. Their people are growing (personally and professionally!) almost as fast as our business.
They are now the global leader in industry market research with a very loyal following of the world's elite businesses. How did they get here? It's all about their people…and to keep up with demand they are looking to add even more talented people to their team.
Their mission is to be the premier provider of high value-added information to the largest and most influential enterprises in the nations where they operate. They do this while maintaining a company where people are passionate about their work and are surrounded by like-minded, intelligent achievers. Your mission is to find out how you can be a part of our progression and innovation.
Since their inception in the United States, they have grown to a multimillion-dollar business, making us one of the fastest-growing small businesses in the United States. They believe they offer a great opportunity for people who share their vision of delivering great value for our customers and for ourselves. They are looking for people who want more than a job - people who are seeking a career. You'll be given an opportunity to push your boundaries, find out what you're really capable of, work with and learn from smart people and enjoy a journey where you will be part of building a world-class organization.
If you are the smartest, hardest working person you know and you are also a great team player, a little bit creative, and lots of fun, then come and join others like you.
We are seeking a hardworking individual for our New Business Development / Sales role. Sales are predominately phone-based with a majority of calls being outgoing. The focus of this position is NEW business generation, not account management.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Seeking out and building new business by researching categories, identifying targets, cold-calling, and networking.
- Identifying customer pain points and offering consultative solutions that match the product.
- Delivering live and web-based presentations and training sessions to prospective clients.
- Making outbound phone calls to generate new accounts and pushing other prospects along the sales cycle.
- Achieving and exceeding established monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Developing knowledge of products through internal training
- Logging and tracking opportunities and activities using Salesforce.com
The Successful Applicant
- Previous successful experience in sales
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven success dealing directly with various levels of clientele, especially C-level executives
- Proven sales cycle - ability to manage all stages of the sales cycle from prospect to close
- Ability to manage an opportunity pipeline
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines
- Be persistent and be able to handle sales objections with ease
- Naturally be a team player
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to manage time effectively and work to set targets and deadlines
- Ability to work and thrive in an autonomous environment
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary + uncapped commissions + bonus structure. You will also receive a comprehensive benefits package including: 401k, medical, vision, and dental insurance, as well as commuter benefits, paid vacation, life and disability insurance.