You are here
Account Executive - Security Consulting Firm
Fantastic training program!
Consultative sales at the C level
About Our Client
My client is a Security Consulting company headquarter in Boston with more than 15 years of experience helping companies make decisions when it relates to the security ecosystem.
The Account Executive will be responsible for:
- Working directly with the Territory Director to develop the territory by coordinating target accounts, contacts and events to maximize business results
- Achieving a daily, weekly and monthly activity plan that will drive the pipeline required to meet and exceed sales goals
- Tracking and updating activity, account and contact information in Salesforce.com
- Ruining a high level of initial discovery meetings designed to introduce the value proposition and qualify the potential business fit and likelihood of closing
- Facilitating C-level conversations and interaction at events.
- Qualifying potential opportunities for business fit and likelihood of closing
- Wining Access to the CISO, director information security, along with influencing key stakeholders
- Negotiating and closing business
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of sales experience and a track record in sales.
- Confidence and communication skills needed to engage at a C-level
- Ability to build credibility and establish strong relationships with C levels
- Strong interest in the infosec industry.
What's on Offer