You are here
Account Executive - Wholesale Fashion
Opportunity to work for international swimwear and intimates brand
Work directly with major retailers
About Our Client
Hop Lun has acquired the Dorina brand from Triump, and now the German brand known for its quality and affordability is set for a full re-brand which will reveal a new feel and look. In order to create a wider offer, the top fashion products from Hop Lun's Marie Meili collection will be introduced as part of the new Dorina look, whilst best-selling ranges from both Dorina and Marie Meili remain, bringing a stronger fashion presence to the 30+ market.
New packaging with stylish black and white photography and a modern metallic copper showing the new flower monogram logo updates the brand, set to capture the international market through its new styles, collections and concepts. The business model will continue to offer a full replenishment collection along with regular updates enabling consumers constant access to over 300 different pieces at any given time.
Moving forward, Dorina will offer six ranges reflecting its new customer demographic: Dorina, the main collection of everyday basics and fashion styles; Dorina Curves for larger sizes; Dorina Figure Chic, offering classic shapes that give consumers the ultimate in fit, comfort and support; Dorina Active, Dorina Nursing and Dorina Aqua, a range of swimwear and beach accessories.
- Provide support with market appointments by preparing showroom, collecting samples and other projects as necessary
- Develop relationship with buying teams
- Collect and help analyze weekly retail selling
- Help to drive business through identifying key business opportunities with accounts (i.e. re-orders, swaps, issues, etc.)
- Work on order confirmations, shipping, chargeback, etc.
- Help analyze territories and identify new account opportunities
- Coordinate and send all advertising samples to accounts
- Knowledge of market and fashion trends, business environment, and competitors
- Support the AE and Management with monthly forecasts
- Compile and Analyze sales reports from accounts to identity successful sell-thrus
- Work closely with accounts to create seasonal assortments based on selling history and current market trend to ensure proper representation of the brand
- Monitor over sold items by suggesting alternatives for styles booked not cut to minimize possible revenue loss
- Work closely with customer service to efficiently process orders
- Monitor accounts shipping status and obtain extensions when necessary
- Manage accounts inventory levels to ensure a profitable business
- Identify needs and communicate to merchandising team.
- Monitor seasonal minimum purchase obligation against account protection.
- Partner with Sales Manager to develop creative strategies to grow business.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-3 years of related wholesale experience
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree
- Showroom assistance/management experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong retail math and analytical skills
- Experience with GXS or UPC catalog system
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Travel included to specific accounts (not weekends)
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and prioritize with ease
- Recap and present weekly retailer results (style selling, sales/stocks, etc.) for assigned accounts as needed
What's on Offer
- $45-55k base with bonus depending on experience
- Flexible vacation time
- Full insurance coverage (PPO)
- Yoga once a week
- Team dinners once a month
- Travel together to most of accounts and internationally at least 2x a year (Not required but an option if you want to travel)
- Nespresso machine in the office
- Snacks and sodas in the kitchen