You are here
Entry-level Account Executive role with leading economic research firm
Competitive commission and bonus scheme - 0-2 years of experience!
About Our Client
My client has almost 20 years of experience in the world of independent economic research. They provide award-winning analysis, forecasts and consultancy from offices around the world.
The Account Executive will be responsible for consultative outbound sales of economic research within the financial sector. They will be responsible for generating and closing new business in their given territory. The majority of sales are phone-based.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 0-2 years of sales experience
- A Bachelor's degree or a strong sales background
- Understanding of Finance is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player who is able to show value to the entire organization
- CRM knowledge is a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive commission and bonus scheme
- PTO/Insurance/Office in Midtown
- Growth opportunities within the organization