You are here
Seeking an Account Executive to join a global team specializing in fashion
Opportunity to work in a fast-paced corporate environment with career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a global luxury swimwear brand with offices in New York, London, Austria, the Netherlands, Paris, and Stockholm.
- Provide support with market appointments by preparing showroom, collecting samples and other projects as necessary
- Develop relationship with buying teams
- Collect and help analyze weekly retail selling
- Help to drive business through identifying key business opportunities with accounts (i.e. re-orders, swaps, issues, etc.)
- Work on order confirmations, shipping, chargeback, etc.
- Help analyze territories and identify new account opportunities
- Coordinate and send all advertising samples to accounts
- Knowledge of market and fashion trends, business environment, and competitors
- Support the AE and Management with monthly forecasts
- Compile and Analyze sales reports from accounts to identity successful sell-thrus
- Work closely with accounts to create seasonal assortments based on selling history and current market trend to ensure proper representation of the brand
- Monitor over sold items by suggesting alternatives for styles booked not cut to minimize possible revenue loss
- Work closely with customer service to efficiently process orders
- Monitor accounts shipping status and obtain extensions when necessary
- Manage accounts inventory levels to ensure a profitable business
- Identify needs and communicate to merchandising team.
- Monitor seasonal minimum purchase obligation against account protection.
- Partner with Sales Manager to develop creative strategies to grow business.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-3 years of related wholesale experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Showroom assistance/management experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong retail math and analytical skills
- Experience with GXS or UPC catalog system
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Travel included to specific accounts (not weekends)
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and prioritize with ease
- Recap and present weekly retailer results (style selling, sales/stocks, etc.) for signed accounts as needed
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus/commission package
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 5 sick days, 3 personal days, 11 paid holidays