You are here
Account Manager - Business Services, Downton Boston
Sell a Business Services to Fortune 500
We have been growing by 38% year over year for the past 3 years
About Our Client
Our strategy is: organic growth by region and discipline, a focus on growth markets, development of home-grown management expertise and a structure that champions our own talent.
We are one of the leaders in mid to senior management recruitment and we are rapidly growing. In the past 15 years the group have grown from 19 to 34 countries and from 2,100 people to 6,000 - all through organic growth and internal promotion - and we have had a huge amount of fun along the way.
Our Boston office is a fun and dynamic place, we are 35 consultants and soon 40!
Your main responsibilities as a Entry Level Sales Consultant will be:
- Working with fortune 500 companies in Boston mainly software and Adtech companies
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular assignment
- Managing a 360 process from beginning to end
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution
- Consultative approach to our clients
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Attend networking event
The Successful Applicant
We look for candidates who successfully manage strong sales skills. We want leaders, and we will help you turn your leadership skills into valued contributions.
- Minimum 1 sales of experience
- Keen interest in professional services and a career in business
- Strong extracurricular activities
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and leadership potential
What's on Offer
Great salary with bonus and good benefits package.
401K with 5% match
4 weeks vacation
High Flyer Trips around North America
1 week training in New York City
Free bages, soda, coffee, candies...