You are here
Account Manager - Chemicals - Industrial
Established leader in chemical industry with more than 80 years in business
Exciting opportunity to manage existing accounts and develop new business
About Our Client
Our client is an privately held, industry leading Chemical company founded more than 80 years ago. They are one of the most respected providers of chemicals in the United States. Their products can be found in the food and beverage, water treatment and janitorial and sanitation markets.
The key goal for the Industrial Chemicals Account manager is to grow and retain business. This will be done by:
- Constructing and executing a sound annual business plan.
- Building in-depth relationship with decision-makers at key accounts.Meeting competitive threats with vendor price supports.
- Making personal visits to key accounts and entertaining the accounts key decision-makers.
- Utilizing detailed and comprehensive reviews of sales history and reporting forecasts to the sales manager.
- Resolving customer service issues and complaints to the customer's satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
- Technical degree preferred (chemistry, chemical engineering, biology...)
- Industrial chemical sales experience
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and ability to learn job specific software.
- Willingness to travel and stay overnight as needed.
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary
- 401k and additional retirement plan options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Strong family culture