You are here
Account Manager - Electronic Labeling
Join a fast growing technology company
2 years of experience selling to the retail industry highly desirable
About Our Client
My client is a global provider of Electronic Labeling and digital price tag for retailers. Their US headquarter is in the US.
The Account Manager responsibilities will be to:
- Call campaigns to convert identified leads to opportunities to customers
- Conduct online demos describing the company, solution and offering
- Physical sales meetings throughout the North American market
- Online prospecting to create new leads and open new verticals
- Participate in trade shows to assist in closing deals
- Maintain accurate records of own commercial activities in Salesforce.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Account Manage will have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, preferably to the independent retail industry
- Experience selling SaaS solutions with short sales cycles is preferred
- Experience working with CRM tools (SalesForce is preferred)
- Ability to travel 25%-35% of the time
What's on Offer
This position offers a competitive compensation package with uncapped commissions, 401(k), health benefits and generous PTO.