You are here
Account Manager - Food and Beverage Sanitation
- Join an established 100-year-old privately held chemical distributor company
- Work remote with full benifits and a home office
About Our Client
Our client for the Regional Account Manager - Food and Beverage opportunity is a 100 year privately held chemical distributor serving customers in food and dairy, food ingredients, organic processing, sulfur salts, water treatment, and more. Their chemicals go into products that we use in everyday life to make them safer and to improve quality.
The Regional Account Manager - Food and Beverage Sanitation will work from a home office and travel 50-60% to visit customers in a specified market vertical. This individual will work with food and beverage plants to optimize plant sanitation programs to meet local and government health and safety standards.
- Manage current existing customers relationships and grow given accounts
- Manage key accounts and develop new strategic accounts through new business development
- Assist in plant surveys, presentations, and service plans to ensure full service to customer
- Asses customer needs in order to select best product options
- Build strong business relationships with new and existing customers and establish buying cycles
- Increase product and brand awareness by representing organization in a professional manner
- Report sales activity through CRM system managing sales pipeline, expense reports, sales activities, market trends
- Ability to travel 50-60% within territory
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Food Science degree preferred
- 3 years of experience selling chemical products and programs into the food and beverage markets
- Proven sales track record selling solution based products and services
- Strong mathematical skills with ability to apply concepts into practical situations
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of work ethic and drive to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and highly organized
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, bonus, company car, full benefits, 401K, vacation, etc.
Chemical, sales, food, beverage, sanitation, chemistry, account, management, business, development, territory, engineering, engineer.