You are here
Account Manager - General Motors
Largest International Automotive Parts Manufacturer in the World
#1 for vehicle Interiors and Emission Control Technology.
About Our Client
Our client, is the 6th largest international automotive parts manufacturer in the world and in 2013 it scored for #1 in vehicle interiors and emission control technology. To date, one in four vehicles is equipped by this company!
- Managing existing revenue and profitability for the key account by promoting products and solutions
- Strategically growing the business via product knowledge, industry trends, executing market strategies etc.
- Liaising with other teams to ensure maximum business needs across the territory are met
- All other activity that ensures maximum penetration of products along the client base
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering/ business degree (MBA is a plus)
- 5 to 8 years of automotive sales experience
- Experience working with GM
- Working exposure to GM 1804 & 1810 forms is an asset
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonuses, car allowance etc...