You are here
Account Manager - Michael Page Recruitment
Manage a your own client base and business develop into new territory
Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
About Our Client
Michael Page is an International, Publicly Traded Recruitment firm and we are looking to expand our Boston Office. Year upon year we have been voted as one of the top places to work for and we are looking to identify a driven sales professional to join our team. Becoming an Account Manager in Recruitment here is a career path that some sales professionals are not even aware existed but essentially it is sales focused position where you build a client base (the companies that we recruit for) and pro-actively identify suitable candidates for them. In order to become an Account Manager in Recruitment we offer expansive training programs at our parent office - one training week focuses on candidate development and the second week focuses on client development. Furthermore, as you progress we also offer Management Training and Directorship Training. At Michael Page, we also run incentive trips for high performers to places like Miami, Las Vegas, Nashville and San Diego. Our Boston Office has multiple recruitment disciplines, ranging from Accounting & Finance to Sales to Construction Recruitment - so there could be multiple options for you. If you are interested, please apply.
- Develop and manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients - both existing and new
- Develop partnerships with companies and contribute to the growth of their business by providing them with the most comprehensive solution to securing the top talent in the market
- Work with candidates to help in advancing their careers and finding them their next opportunity
- Manage processes from the first interview until final offer stage
- Network with organizations and professionals within your market to discover new business opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree not essential.
- 2 years of recruitment experience preferred.
- Alternatively, outside and inside sales experience in new account development also welcome.
- Proven track record essential.
What's on Offer
- Robust Training Program starting from your first day
- Clear Career Development Journey and promotion targets that are set out for you from day one
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
- Competitive Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- 20 Days Annual Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Commuter Benefits
- Apple Products
- Quarterly High Flyer Trips for our Top Performers
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- End of Month Champagne Awards
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers
- Breakfast provided on Mondays
- Summer Fridays' Incentives
If interested, please apply.