You are here
Account Manager - OEM Automotive
Providing wheel trim units for 1 in 5 of every wheel cover sold on the planet
Managing the company's top OEM!
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading manufacturer and supplier of plastic components and decorative finishing for the automotive industry. This leading European based company has a strong reputation and is still a privately held family owned organization. With over 50 years of experience they are able to leverage strong relationships with material suppliers, strategic partners, and a global purchasing team that gives them an edge over their competition. In addition to a strong network of suppliers, this company invests year after year in research and development and even manufacturers their own paints and coatings for finishes. This organization is doing business with nearly every OEM and major tier 1 supplier.
- Developing strategies and implementations that focus on the generation and growth of the assigned account
- Managing relationships on day to day requirements and product delivery
- Growing sales to existing and new client base
- Liaising with various teams (engineering team/ other auto team members) to drive revenue and promote products
- This is an office position in the Southfield location with 30% travel
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering OR Business Administration
- 5 to 10 years of Automotive industry experience with specific focus on working with OEMs, Tier Is
- Exposure to working with GM, Nissan and/ or Ford is an asset
- Comfortable working with budgets and quotas
- Ability to travel
What's on Offer
- Competitive base & bonus
- Company car, phone, computer
- 401k plan
- Opportunity to work the world leading wheel trim company!