You are here
Account Manager - Portuguese Speaking
Be a part of a large expansion into a fast growing new territory!
Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue and growth!
About Our Client
Our client is a privately held firm with a presence in over 40 countries. They are widely known across the globe for their unique solutions and the industry's best customer service including free and unlimited technical support as well as an outstanding training program. Although their customers come in all sizes and represent all industries, more than 90% of Fortune 100 organizations utilize our client's software
Account manager will receive customer communications via email, fax and direct telephone contact. Provide appropriate responses with intent to qualify, cross sell and identify larger sales opportunities for the Area Sales Managers.
Account Manager responsible for managing all aspects of an existing customer's sales cycle to ensure a high level of renewal retention.
Account Manager must understand all available licensing options and the annual license renewal process. Maintain complete and accurate customer and business information in CRM.
Utilizing a "team approach," work with other sales staff members to develop and expand Minitab's sales effort. With the guidance of a Sales Manager, develop and build relationships with existing customers.
Maintain various spreadsheets and databases that pertain to the business of your territory. Create simple queries and reports from the data.
Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success.
Account Manager must represent Minitab and its products and services to a large volume of customer accounts of all sizes and industries.
Perform basic product tours using scripted presentations to introduce prospective customers to our products and training services.
Provide back-up support for product activation and deployment by existing clients.
Account manager must serve as back-up for other Commercial Inside Sales Team members.
The Successful Applicant
Account Manager must have
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related discipline.
- 1-2 years of direct sales or account manager experience, including high volume transactional sales experience. Previous experience in technical role (product support or training) a plus.
- Account Manager must have experience with statistical, mathematical, or scientific software is a plus.
- Experience working with a CRM software program.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer required.
- Ability to project a confident and professional manner over the phone.
- Consistent over achievement of goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work normal business hours (8am-5pm) relative to your sales territory.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand the English language. Foreign language skills are a plus.
What's on Offer
Our client offers an exceptional collection of benefits, and are committed to integrity, mutual respect, good humor, teamwork, and a fulfilling work-life balance.
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits- 100% paid for
- 401k + match
- Strong PTO - Work life balance is important!