You are here
Account Manager - Pressure Control Valves
Exciting opportunity to manage key accounts and establish new business
Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of the safest and most effective industrial process control valves.
The Account Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Actively develop, build, and maintain relationships with key customers to promote grow within assigned territory
- Call on end user representatives such as engineers or other professional and technical personnel at commercial, industrial, and other establishments to provide solutions to customers and act as a trusted advisor in applying our products to their application needs.
- Review specifications, application requirements, and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates or projected increases in production from client's use of proposed equipment or services.
- Prepare or propose changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services which would result in cost reduction or improvement in operations.
- Prepare a strategic selling plan for effectively penetrating the market
- Create a plan to achieve individual sales goals with a component focused on acquiring and growing business
- Work with customers to understand needs for products & applications
- Build solid relationships at all levels of the customer's organization
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 - 5+ years of inside/outside experience in the selling of control valves and/or related products to the process control industries.
- Proven track record with respect to the successful sale of technical products to the major process control industries including O & G, Petrochemical, Chemical, Power etc.
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary + commission/bonus structure
- Full medical/health benefits
- Opportunity for career growth