You are here
Outside Sales opportunity with established base of clients in NJ - VT territory
Seeking candidates with food/beverage industry experience
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global ingredients solutions company that manufacturers various starches, nutrition ingredients, and biomaterials, used in the food and beverage industry. Globally, our client employs over 10,000 individuals over 100 companies in various sectors. Our client is looking for an experienced account manager to help serve their top clients throughout the Northeast.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Strategic Account Management
- Sales strategy and development for assigned territory
- Financial and budgeting responsibilities
- Product and application development
- Customer value creation, contract negotiations, and customer relations
The Successful Applicant
Applicants for the Account Manager position should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (Food Science, Chemical Engineering). MBA a plus.
- 2 to 5+ years of sales experience with focus in the food and beverage industry.
- Proven track record managing and penetrating accounts at multiple touch points and delivering results; preferably in the food industry.
- Ability to travel approximately 50% or more
- Motivated, self-starting professional with excellent communication skills both written and oral.Skilled at preparing and delivering both technical and business presentations.
- Technical background or technical sales a plus. Proven track record of grasping technical data and utilizing to close business.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and Power Point), salesforce.com or other CRM experience a strong plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Great benefits
- Great work environment