You are here
Leading provider of software with a strong global presence in over 40 countries
90% of Fortune 100 companies utilize their widely known flagship solution
About Our Client
Our client is a privately held firm with a presence in over 40 countries. They are widely known across the globe for their unique solutions and the industry's best customer service including free and unlimited technical support as well as an outstanding training program. Although their customers come in all sizes and represent all industries, more than 90% of Fortune 100 organizations utilize our client's software.
The Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage all aspects of an existing customer's sales cycle to ensure a high level of renewal retention.
- Understand all available licensing options and the annual license renewal process. Maintain complete and accurate customer and business information in CRM.
- Utilizing a "team approach," work with other sales staff members to develop and expand the company's sales effort. With the guidance of a Sales Manager, develop and build relationships with existing customers.
- Maintain various spreadsheets and databases that pertain to the business of your territory. Create simple queries and reports from the data.
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success.
- Represent the company and its products and services to a large volume of customer accounts of all sizes and industries.
- Perform basic product tours using scripted presentations to introduce prospective customers to our products and training services.
- Provide back-up support for product activation and deployment by existing clients.
- Serve as back-up for other Commercial Inside Sales Team members.
- Perform other duties and carry out additional assignments and responsibilities as new developments occur, or as needed to support the sales effort.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Account Manager will have:
- Bachelor's degree is a must.
- 1-2 years of direct sales experience, including high volume transactional sales experience. Previous experience in technical role (product support or training) a plus.
- Experience with statistical, mathematical, or scientific software is a plus.
- Experience working with a CRM software program.
- Ability to project a confident and professional manner over the phone.
- Consistent overachievement of goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand the English language. Foreign language skills are a plus.
What's on Offer
Our client offers an exceptional collection of benefits, and are committed to integrity, mutual respect, good humor, teamwork, and a fulfilling work-life balance.
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits- 100% paid for
- 401k + match
- Strong PTO - Work life balance is important!