You are here
- Growing Wholesale Diamond Company Looking For An Account Representative
- Grow Relationships With Existing Clients & Re-Engage Previous Clients
About Our Client
The client is a global company, seeking to grow it's NYC-based team, which is based in Manhattan's Diamond District. Since the company's inception, which was ten years ago, they have worked with a client base that consists of about 4,000 jewelers. The client attributes the company's success to the entire team's commitment to excellent customer service.
* The Account Representative must possess the ability to speak to clients on a daily basis
* The A.R. will be given a book of current clients and will also be responsible for fostering new relationships and accounts to grow this book of business
* The Account Representative will be responsible for creating solid relationships with clients and follow-up on all account details
* The person in this position will be in charge of all general account coordination issues and will work as the liaison between the company and its clients
* The position requires follow-up on customer style needs, open orders, special orders, repairs, returns, timely shipments, advertising programs, catalog and flyer programs accounts receivable issues and statistical sales data analysis
* This statistical data must be reviewed at the client level as well as at our company level. Once this data is analyzed we expect the AE to offer recommendations to their client that will serve both our company and their client's company needs.
The Successful Applicant
* This individual must be proactive and able to mold the position without constant supervision. The individual must be ready to jump start at the onset
* My client requires this individual to have the ability to work with multiple software programs utilized by our company and have the skill set to create Excel files, PowerPoint's and Email Blasts in the maintenance and execution of all related account details
* This person must be a detail-orientated person that is outgoing. My client requires salesmanship abilities as well as efficient written and verbal language skills and computer skills
* This person is a representative of my client's company and must project a professional attitude at all times
* This person must be a good relationship builder
* Interest in or experience in the jewelry industry is a major plus
* 1-3 years of experience
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and added benefits. Incentive programs and other perks!