You are here
Account Sales Engineer
Growing leader in the field of machine vision
Join a growing team with excellent career advancement opportunities
About Our Client
Our client for the Account Sale Engineer opportunity is with a global leader in the exciting and growing field of machine vision. With over $700 million of cash in the bank and zero debt, this organization is able to consistently invest in R&D and Innovation to remain a leader in the industry. Highly collaborative company culture and strong sales environment that maintains the fast paced, creative environment of a start-up.
This position is responsible for the field sales of the company's Vision Solutions. This is a sales role for a defined territory and/or set of end users, partners, and OEM's. While the primary focus is on vision opportunities, the account manager is responsible for ensuring that the entire sensor portfolio of product is sold vertically in strategic accounts. The employee will work closely with the District Sales Manager to develop account strategies and tactics. The employee will be responsible for exceeding a defined quota at these assigned or newly found accounts and expanding our base of business at these accounts in. In addition, this position will collaborate with other individuals from sales and product marketing, on strategic opportunities where collaboration is needed to win. Embodies and core values of the company including Work Hard, Play Hard and Move Fast. Additional tasks will be assigned as needed by the manager
- Properly forecast and close vision solutions with End Users, Partners, and OEMs.
- Effectively demonstrate products to customers and utilize the burn grass/delta sell sales process.
- Follows up on sales leads and schedules customer visits.
- Work with the Sensor Sales Engineer to insure that all products are sold into strategic accounts.
- Bring sensor leads to the Sensor Sales Engineer that uncovered in the activity with customers.
- Work with the ASP Partner to ensure they are properly trained on how to position and sell the company's products. Evangelize products to increase mind-share and selling time at the Partner.
- Create the plan and execution of the plan for sensors and vision at Most Wanted Accounts.
- Utilize the 6 bullets sales process for winning large strategic opportunities.
- Conduct product and solution demonstrations at customer sites.
- Collaborate with counterparts from other territories on opportunities that are either integrated our installed in a different territory or where the decision makers don't reside in the Account Manager's territory.
- Follow up on customer inquiries, understand system requirements, and differentiate the company's solution.
- Assists at trade shows and other marketing events.
- Coordinate evaluations utilizing the Applications Engineering team.
- Maintain and continuously update project information in SalesBook.
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Proven track record of sales performance in the automation industry.
- Proven track record of operating in a solutions sales environment.
- Uses defined sales process to deliver desired results on a consistent basis
- PC literate with a working knowledge of MS Windows applications
- Ability to work independently is required
Minimum Education And Work Experience Required
- Technical Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven sales experience and a good track record for exceeding sales targets is required
- Experience in selling technical products to production managers and engineers is also required
What's on Offer
base salary, bonus, benefits, 401K, vacation, career advancement