You are here
Accountant - Architecture
Exciting opportunity with well-known architectural firm
Enjoy a laid back culture, autonomous responibilities, and competitve packages!
About Our Client
Our client focuses on high-end interior design, and their work is proudly displayed across the Chicago skyline. If you have ever gone for a stroll around Chicago, you have seen their work. Over the past few years, they have more than doubled their headcount and opened new offices outside of Illinois, with plans of continual growth across the U.S.
After less than two decades in the industry, they have secured themselves as a leader in their market. With numerous awards to confirm it, they provide a workplace that is stimulating for their employees, and work that calls for recognition. Located in a spacious loft, they provide their employees with a laid back culture that gives everyone the opportunity to voice their thoughts and ideas, while making sure that they have plenty of time outside of the office too.
With their rapid growth, they have a unique opening for an accountant to come on-board. The candidate will work very closely with senior leadership on various projects, and will see their responsibilities expand as the company does the same.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all invoicing and tracking of cost within the Chicago office. While the architects are busy creating mind-blowing designs, you have to make sure that the costs are within reason.
You will also be helping with payroll and all other accounting functions that sustain their operations, so be ready for a lot of variation. As they continue to grow, these responsibilities will grow as well, with no cap in sight.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field
- 1+ years experience working with project accounting with an Architectural OR professional services firm
- Detail oriented and strong discipline. Lots of deadlines to be met!
- An outgoing personality!
What's on Offer
- Work with the best in the industry
- Competitive salary and benefit packages
- Autonomous work environment - work on special project with senior leadership
- Fun office! Ping pong table, after-hour drinks, and much more for your enjoyment!