You are here
Accountant - Construction
Large General Contractor - Construction
Timberline Experience Preferred
About Our Client
Half a Billion Dollar Large General Contractor Construction Company located in Boston, MA.
- Purchase Order Entry
- Preparing Invoices for Approval and Entry
- Subcontract Administration & Insurance Tracking
- Packing Slip Tracking and Distribution
- Preparing Check Runs & Vendor Payments
- Preparing and Collecting Lien Waivers
- Collecting and Reviewing Vendor Statements
- Preparing and Reconciling Monthly Expense Reports
- Monthly Sales Tax Preparation
- New Vendor Account Setup
- Assist with Year End 1099 Filing and Distribution
- Daily Communication with vendors via email and telephone to follow up on invoices, insurance and other various account related information.
- Cash Receipt Entry
- Change Order Preparation & Entry
- New Contract and Job Cost Set Ups
- AIA Billing using various internal and online interfaces as required by the General Contractor including Timberline, Textura, OnTrac, Procore, and Sharepoint
- Issuing Certificates of Insurance as needed for billing and assist with distribution of yearly renewals to General Contractors.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree.
- Experience in Accounting within the Construction or Manufacturing Sector.
- Timberline software experience preferred.
What's on Offer
The Accountant - Construction will enjoy a competitive base salary. The Accountant - Construction will also enjoy bonus eligibility, 401K plan, health insurance and additional benefits. If you are interested, please apply.