You are here
Accountant - Construction
Work Closely with Senior Leadership
Construction Accounting Software Preffered
About Our Client
Construction Company located in Baltimore, MD
- Enter accounts payable invoices, assist with the maintenance of vendor records, reconciliation of vendor statements, follow up as required. Assure timely and complete correspondence with vendors. Coordinate with purchase orders and related records.
- Periodic check runs and assist with cash management.
- Respond to accounting-related duties as assigned by the Regional Controller and provide to him/her reports and status updates as required. Comply with monthly close schedule.
- Entering accounts receivable transactions including AIA/Monthly Billings, cash receipts.
- Collection of accounts receivable and maintenance of customer credit notes.
- Subcontract generation, entry and maintenance.
- Coordinate with, and assist the corporate HR department to assure that personnel records and issues are up to date, and resolved in a timely and accurate manner.
- Comdata coding/exporting and maintenance.
- Support LLC accounting and information requirements as required from time to time.
- Project set up form (Viewpoint) and job maintenance including change orders and budgets. Provide job cost reports and assistance to project management and operations as needed.
- Payroll. Operate and assist with the maintenance of our system. Provide support and training for users. Process and post payroll time sheets and bi-weekly payrolls. Finish bi-weekly payroll processes that assure complete and accurate payroll and payroll reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Subject
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Accounting. Construction Accounting preferred.
- Construction Accounting Software Experience Essential
What's on Offer
Accountant - Construction will enjoy the chance to progress and develop their accounting career as well as health insurance coverage, 401K plan, PTO, in addition to their base salary. If you are interested please apply for the Accounting - Construction position!