You are here
Accountant - Construction
Newly Created Accounting Position in the Construction Sector.
Opportunity to grow in Accounting and learn more skills.
About Our Client
The Accountant - Construction will work for an expanding Construction Company located in Raynham, MA. As a result of the expanding construction business there are multiple projects to manage and handle as the team are building out their team to handle the work load. Rest assured the Accounting function won't decrease if the pipeline slows down as they are already running at maximum capacity. If this position sounds appealing, please apply.
- Responsible for preparation and review of assigned month end journal entries
- Project Accounting
- Perform general ledger and job cost reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of monthly operational and financial reports
- Create and maintain land acquisition and development budgets
- Bank account and loan reconciliations
- Prepare and submit draw requests, as well as initiate wire transfers
- Set up new projects and home sites within accounting system
- Process bi-weekly commissions, advances, and bonuses as well as review expense reports for accuracy
- Assist Division Controller and Asst. Controller with various projects as needed
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree
- Minimum of 3 years general accounting experience required
- Strong MS Excel skills required and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Construction accounting experience
What's on Offer
The Accountant - Construction will enjoy a base salary, 401K plan, health insurance, bonus, PTO and other benefits. If interested, please apply.