You are here
Accountant - Manufacturing
Report directly to VP Finance of an expanding International CPG Company
Entry level position with career growth potential as business expands
About Our Client
The Accountant - Manufacturing will work for an International Consumer Product Goods company located in Cambridge MA. The company have both a Domestic and International network with their product in major chain stores here in United States. The Accountant - Manufacturing will absorb multiple tasks and responsibilities and learn directly from the Controller. and Vice President of Finance
- Initiate collection calls to existing clients while maintaining a cooperative relationship
- Manage and process AP transactions for processing payment of invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Scrutinize account details to find and correct problems
- Investigate and research payment discrepancies
- Maintain an accurate A/R aging report
- Send statements to outstanding customers
- Reconcile A/R to the G/L
- Correspond with customers to resolve outstanding issues in a positive manner (via phone, email, website)
- Invoice customers (via mail, email, website)
- Prepare the weekly billing packets
- Accounts payable processing
- Vendor billing analysis
- Account analysis
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, Accounting and Finance.
- Entry level accounting experience required.
- Attention to detail needed.
- Microsoft Office experience crucial and presentation skills essential.
What's on Offer
The Accountant - Manufacturing will enjoy a strong base salary for an entry-level job, bonus eligibility, 401K plan, health insurance coverage and most importantly as you grow within the business there will be the chance for international travel as the company expands. If interested, please apply.