You are here
Accountant - Rapidly growing music/entertainment group
Exciting opportunity to grow career in expanding entertainment group
Supportive and tailored training in dynamic environments
About Our Client
My client is a well known music conglomerate with long established history of business in the industry. They are credited with many of the world's biggest artists and owns the right to almost 100 Billboard chart hits. Due to expansion, they have grown rapidly and is seeking for passionate individuals to join their team.
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Assist in general ledger accounting, including month end closes, revenue conciliations, balance sheets etc.
- Perform reconciliations on various balance sheet accounts and research variances
- Prepares consolidated internal financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Bachelors and Masters Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration is a must
- At least 3 - 5 years of general accounting experience.
- Prior experience in entertainment/media is preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills is a must
- Ability to work in a team but also pick up tasks independently
- Good communication skills and able to interact with people from different backgrounds
- Deadline oriented and able to multitask
- High degree of flexibility and willing to perform ad hoc tasks
What's on Offer
The salary for this role is $65000 with competitive benefits, including flexible hours.