You are here
- Accountant at NYC Based Media and Marketing Firm
- Specializing in Real Estate Investment
About Our Client
A Manhattan based media company, specializing in full service advertising and digital services. The company has built up a network of clients served internationally and domestically. All operations are conducted at a consistently high global standard, irrespective of market, and the firm continues to grow in size.
- Responsible for all journal entries, and monthly review of P&L.
- Understand and accurately track all sales data to ensure proper revenue recognition.
- Responsible for working with quarterly reviews, SOX controls testing, and substantive audit procedures surrounding areas of focus.
- Perform financial analysis to support actual results vs budget / forecast.
- Proactively seek solutions to decrease time to close, including automation and operational effectiveness.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years of experience
- Great Plains knowledge/experience a plus
- Proficient in MS office with extensive experience with MS Excel
- Experience in media and revenue recognition a plus
- Detail oriented, organized and an effective communicator
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment
What's on Offer
Great coworkers, Unlimited vacation, weekly happy hours, and transparent and approachable executives