You are here
About Our Client
Our client is located in Mitdown Manhattan.
Our client is seeking an Accountant to work with the Accounting & Finance Department team in our NY office. The Accountant assists the Accounting Manager with key duties, prepares journal entries, does account analysis, assists with payroll preparation, manages expense uploads from subsystems, and completes special projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-6 years of progressive financial accounting experience.
- Bachelors in Accounting required.
- Familiarity with Payroll processing and accounting.
- Good written and oral communication skills a must. Ability to communicate financial information to non-financial personnel.
- Ability to organize a number of tasks, set priorities, and pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, technical and analytical skills.
- Required use of integrated accounting and payroll packages; Great Plains and Paylocity experience a plus.
- Minimum of intermediate level excel skills.
What's on Offer
This is a temp-perm opportunity. Hourly rate and salary is based on a nonprofit scale and commensurate with experience.