You are here
Are you looking to expand your
Dynamic opportunity with a growing international organization!
About Our Client
International Food Manufacturing Company
- Coordination of the Administrative personnel USA (Administration, Purchasing, Commercial, etc.).
- Definition and supervision of the administrative and accounting processes.
- Elaboration of the information necessary for the monthly closures before the 5th of each month.
- Control of the warehouse processes, monthly inventories and valuation stocks: monthly audit.
- Quarterly control of technological spare parts and maintenance spare parts.
- Quarterly review of the financial KPI's.
- Relationship with external auditors. Internal audits
- Relationship with tax advisors.
- Implementation and improvement of the Group's management systems and procedures. Ensure compliance with the criteria and processes of the Group.
- Definition and supervision of administrative and accounting processes
- Budget control of the department.
- Adequate compliance with the US fiscal calendar.
- Supervision and monitoring of client risk management.
- Change of payment system to suppliers.
- Administrative relationship with banks. Bank reconciliation.
- Control and audit of the insurance policies.
- Archive of documentation, databases and reporting.
- Studies and special projects
- Management of the Personnel Administration area in Leng d'Or USA (payroll, personnel files, absenteeism, presence control, incidences, temp agencies, etc.) and support in aspects of Human Resources according to Group policies.
- Management of the General Services of the office. Ensure order and cleanliness of job desks and facilities.
- Guarantee the correct Prevention of Labor Risks in your Department.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business Sciences.
- Experience more than 3 years in similar functions.
- Valuable some experience in auditing.
- Expert in Excel.
- Person responsible, discreet, with great work capacity and high analytical profile.
- Good level of Spanish.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- PTO and Vacation
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Growing company and culture