You are here
- Exciting Opportunity with a Growing Private Equity Firm
- Named one of the Best Places to Work in LA
About Our Client
Established about 25 years ago, my client is a growing Private Equity firm, located about 1 mile from the beach. LA Business Journal named my client one of the best places in LA to work. The employees share an entrepreneurial spirit and are passionate about their work.
- Records journal entries to account for business activities, ensuring completeness, accuracy and compliance with general accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Reconciles general ledger accounts, ensuring the accounts balance to underlying support and investigating and resolving any reconciling items.
- Performs analysis and researches variances
- Process high volume cash transactions, loan level activities and closing statements.
- Assist and participate in optimizing existing process to increase efficiency.
- Participate in special projects as directed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Solid understanding of GAAP
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Experienced in performing reconciliations
- Self-Starter - Ownership while working well with direction
- Organized, detail oriented and thorough
- Experienced with multi-entities that are complex and high volume driven
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team player within department as well as cross-functionally
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus potential (performance based)
- Employee vacation homes to utilize for free (11 in the US; including: Las Vegas, Big Bear, Utah, Colorado, and Palm Springs)
- Traditional/Roth 401k programs (with employer match up to 3% of salary)
- Home Ownership - opportunity to purchase homes the firm has acquired
- Traditional benefits (medical, dental, vision) as well as bonus perks included in the career at this firm