You are here
Accounting Administrator - Construction
Chance to Develop and Grow Your Accounting and Finance Experience
Work with a Leader in the Mid Atlantic Construction Industry
About Our Client
The Accounting Administrator - Construction will work for a highly respected Construction company in the Annapolis Junction region of Maryland. With over half a decade of experience in the business, the company has had years of continued progression. Working on Multi-Million dollar projects, The Accounting Administrator - Construction will be an important asset to the overall success of the business.
- Processes and disburses progress payments for all subcontract work.
- Verifies proper insurance and lien release documents are on file before releasing payments.
- Sends notification for any outstanding documentation.
- Posts progress billings and tracks outstanding billings due at month-end close.
- Verifies all required back up documents are submitted with revenue billings.
- Prepares monthly rental invoices.
- Monitors outstanding receivables and contacts Project Engineer or Project Manager regarding status of outstanding items.
- Posts cash receipts daily; notifies Project Engineer or Manager of payments received.
- Processes and posts Job Cost Transfers.
- Processes monthly and quarterly MBE reporting and sends completed filing to the appropriate entity.
- Enters and routes all invoices into Viewpoint that pertain to Purchase Order commitments. Posts all approved invoices daily.
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college; or two years of related experience and/or training
- Knowledge of Viewpoint or other accounting software
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
What's on Offer
The Accounting Administrator - Construction has the opportunity to grow their career with one of the most established Construction companies in the Mid Atlantic region of the country.