You are here
Office Management Position With An International Firm
Exciting Role For An Organized And Motivated Candidate!
About Our Client
Our client, a European based firm, has been around for over 50 years. They're a leading firm within the professional services industry and have just recently expanded their operations to the Midwest.
Sales focused and tech driven, the company is on the cutting edge of providing up to date service and technology to its customers. Their cost saving strategies and technological edge allow them to provide highly competitive rates to their clients.
Their prices, paired with second to none customer service, allow our client to be a consistent leader in their sector.
In a period of fantastic growth, it's definitely the write time to jump on board with this fantastic firm!
- Manage all aspects of a bookkeeper function
- Review and approve Accounts Payable checks and EFT transactions
- Coordinate month end close process
- Coordinate and review month end balancing and completion of account reconciliations
- Work with outside vendors to resolve payment issues
- Work with banks to resolve issues with outgoing wire transactions
- Work with Client Service and Billing teams to resolve issues with client accounts
- Ensure compliance with Firm policies and procedures
- Prepare Accounts Payable reports as needed
- Continuously identify ways to improve accuracy and efficiency of processes as well as the level of client service
- These duties may be ongoing or ad hoc in nature
- Other duties as may be assigned to fully meet the requirements of the position
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Prior office management experience a plus
- Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting principles
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work independently and exercise independent judgment
What's on Offer
An opportunity to be an operational leader for a growing office in Deerfield! Offer is $50-$60k with great benefits!