You are here
Accounting Analyst needed for
- Accounting Analyst needed for Entertainment Powerhouse!
- Prior Industry Experience is a must!
About Our Client
Media and Entertainment Powerhouse, whose focus is having a high employee satisfaction rating, is seeking an Accounting Analyst to join the organization!
As the Accounting Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Assist in coordination with senior management, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, long & short range forecasting, and product & platform P&L.
- Support of GAAP financials for auditor review.
- Contribute to constructing, selecting and/or maintaining procedures and computer application systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and services.
- Monitor the company's capital accounts and reserve accounts.
- Support in appraises the organization's financial position and issues periodic reports on organization's financial stability, liquidity, and growth.
The Successful Applicant
As the Accounting Analyst, your background will consist of:
- Comprehensive understanding of accounting and financial concepts, and strong understanding of GAAP and internal controls and reporting
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Prior experience with financial systems
- Prior accounting experience in a public company and strong organizational skills
- Capacity to work well both independently as well as within a group
- Detail- oriented, with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines
What's on Offer
Excellent Compensation Package!