You are here
At a global investment bank in the greater New York area
An accounting analyst role at a well reputable company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global investment bank located in the greater New York City area.
An Accounting Analyst is responsible for providing professional administrative and technical support.
The Successful Applicant
An accounting analyst will have:
- Compares and evaluates data within electronic system against electronic files
- Audits performance runs on client accounts highlighting unusual performance numbers
- Retrieves and imports transactions for all downloaded accounts
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of data
- Runs maintenance programs as needed or requested
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT Assists with projects assigned by Manager
- Assists with data gathering and spreadsheet preparation for projects as assigned
- Assumes other general administrative duties as assigned (faxing, scanning, copying, etc.)
- Keeps forms, policies, systems and other information current
- Maintains files in compliance with applicable legal requirements
- A 4 year BS/BA degree
- 2-3 years of prior experience in financial services
What's on Offer
Our client is offering to compensate at market rate for an accountant analyst role.