You are here
Accounting Assistant - Growing Firm
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Accurately prepare accounting related schedules:journal entries, account reconciliations.
- Create verbal and written communication to internal departments about accounting.
- Maintain secure control of accounting related documentation: invoices, checks, journal entries, financial statements.
- Run reports, compile data, and accurately enter transactions into the system.
- Scan, index, assemble and update accounting related documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance preferred.
- 2-5 years related experience.
- Advanced Excel: pivot tables, VLOOKUP required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail; multi-tasker.
What's on Offer
- Contract Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.