You are here
Accounting - Leadership Development Program
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably a CPA or MBA
- Extremely Quick Growth to Management and Controller Positions
About Our Client
The company is located in Warwick Rhode Island. It is a publicly traded company and is a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of innovative, life-enhancing medical technologies. They are quickly expanding and are looking for talented accounting and finance talent to join their team.
- Oversee the monthly closing process.
- Monthly financial package (operating results, inventory analysis, production activity and headcount)
- Work in a cross-functional role that has quick promotional timetables
- Willingness to advance into Senior and Management roles
- Capital analysis, cost improvement project analysis, product cost analysis and other analyses as required.
- Assist in the development of a Plant LBE.
- Analysis of material and labor standards, direct labor spending and labor utilization, overhead application analysis, capital budgeting requirements, cost improvement goals, new product cost analysis.
- Develop operating procedures/systems to improve financial and management reporting as required.
- Ensure that all accounting activities follow generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Assist plant staff to achieve plant goals as appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Various Ad-hoc assignments
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting - Leadership Development Program: Minimum of 3 years of relevant accounting experience
- Preferably a CPA or experience in a Multinational Corporation
- Strong software skills including Excel and database applications
- Excellent organizational skills and leadership abilities
- Ability to rapidly increase Accounting ability during promotions
- Familiarity with budget development
- Experience with developing variance forecasts
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lead projects from conception
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of time
- CPA/CMA preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Offering Competitive Benefits (Dental, Medical, 401k, etc.)
- Environment that promotes internal growth
- Team oriented environment that promotes collaboration
- Fast track to Management and Controller positions
- Flexible management with an open door policy