You are here
Accounting Manager - Construction
Accounting experience in Construction Required
South Shore Family Owned Business, Lead Accounting Position
About Our Client
Located in Weymouth MA, well-established family-owned construction company.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems to ensure compliance and integrity;
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of financial statements and management reports;
- Supervise the Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) functions, ensuring the timely recording and collections of revenues and expenses;
- Provide financial management to AR/AP; lead by example, share best practices to promote a positive and supportive work environment;
- Oversee the payroll procedure; work with CEO to complete annual renewal of benefit plans, assuring cost effectiveness;
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, program budgets and actual expenditures;
- Assist CEO and other Management Team members with their Department's budgeting and planning process, regularly process job costing reports;
- Submit all tax filings; manage capital requests;
- Complete monthly, quarterly, and annual financial closings.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related fields.
- Advanced skills in Excel, databases, proficient in MS Office Suite, with experience managing and administering accounting software.
- Experience in a construction, HVAC or similar industry helpful.
- Strong work ethic, organizational and time management skills.
What's on Offer
The Accounting Manager - Construction will enjoy the opportunity to progress their Accounting and Finance career within a well-established business with a pre-established customer base. The Accounting Manager - Construction will enjoy a competitive base salary, bonus eligibility, 401K and the opportunity to manage key financial decisions directly correlated to future company success.