You are here
Accounting Manager, Non-Profit
Non-Profit experience a plus, Heavy Treasury/Cash Management
Excellent Benefit Package and Fantastic Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a large human services organization in Center City.
- Treasury responsibilities to include weekly cash projections, supervision of A/P, credit card expense reconciliation for over 150 credit cards monthly, daily cash monitoring, record daily deposits and bank activity
- Provide direction and supervision to the accounts payable/purchasing staff and to ensure that accurate and timely financial information is generated.
- Ability to manage MIP accounting software and Ultimate Software including working with IT for report creation, users, security, upgrades, etc.
- Assist in monitoring of results compared to annual budget.
- Ensure that monthly and year end Allegheny County billing related to Program Funded expenditures is completed in an accurate and timely manner.Complete assigned account analyses for general ledger balance sheet accounts.
- Interact in a helpful and professional manner with Senior Management, Agency staff, Auditors and Vendors.
- Preparation of Agency Budget, providing assistance to Program Director's to develop budgets.
- Coordination of annual audit with Agency external auditors.
- Revise and update accounting policies and procedures as needed to reflect best practices.
- Develop Management and Financial Reports to assist in agency decision making.
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting Degree
- Knowledge of non-profit accounting standards and financial reporting.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Experience with integrated computerized accounting software. Experience working with a variety of funding sources.
- Willingness to be innovative and ability to find efficiencies in practices.
- Ability to improve policies and procedures as needed.
What's on Offer
contract to hire, excellent working environment, high probability of advancement