You are here
Accounting Manager-SEC Reporting
Leading multi-media company seeking SEC Reporting Manager to add to the team
Exciting company with great vision, benefits and culture
About Our Client
My client is an inspirational digital media company located in Downtown Manhattan that reaches an audience of over 20 million viewers globally and connects them with the products, advice and inspiration to help them through life's greatest moments.
- Manage all SEC reporting activities including forms: 10-Q, 10-K, proxy statements
- Ensure accuracy and timing of all financial sections of the reports and sufficiency of the information.
- Coordinate with and assist external auditors with the quarterly reviews and end-of-year audit.
- Research technical accounting policy and standards analysis complex or non-reoccurring business issues and transactions
- Monitor the bodies that set the standards of accounting, including SEC, FASB and PCAOB, and the reports issued by other SEC filing companies to ensure the company is in line with overall practices and standards.
- Responsible for integration of accounting and reporting aspects related to acquisitions.
- Manage direct reports, including training, coaching, performance reviews and objective/priority setting.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Accounting; CPA
- 5-7 years of experience in Accounting; Public experience strongly preferred
- SEC reporting experience a MUST
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Ability to manage, coach and develop a team
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Great benefits
- 401K and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Free drinks, snacks and guest speakers
- Great company culture with approachable management