You are here
Accounting Manager - West LA
New Opportunity! Global Organization Seeks Accounting Manager
Management Position, Focusing on Financial Reporting
About Our Client
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is based in the West Los Angeles area. This organization operates on a global scale, and is looking to expand aggressively within the next couple of years. With this growth, several departments based in the U.S. are actively seeking additional help, which is why they need an Accounting Manager to implement systems and streamline processes to help with the expansion. With a unique culture, this organization always strives to exceed expectations and act as an innovator in the Financial Services industry.
The Accounting Manager will have a strong focus in financial reporting will serve as a senior figure in the team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all internal and external management reporting (10Q's, 10K's)
- Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance, provide US GAAP interpretation and prepare technical memorandums that document issues in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner
- Manage communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement with company decisions on accounting disclosures, and issues
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
- Support month end and year end closing
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related field.
- CPA with a minimum of 4 years of experience
- An excellent knowledge of US GAAP and SEC rules and regulations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity
- Ability to execute and follow-through to completion and documentation
What's on Offer
Terrific opportunity to join a growing team at a global organization. Training, ability to move vertically and receive competitive compensation package included.