You are here
Opportunity with global publicaly traded private equity firm based in LA
***Looking for a person with Financial Service Industry experience***
About Our Client
My client is a multi-billion dollar full service real estate and investment management firm with a vast global presences. They specializes in Real Estate Investment, Asset Management, Financing and much more.
- Regulate day-to-day accounting matters, month-end close process and ensure compliance with SOX
- Cultivate and amend the preparation of the company's annual budget, monitor operating results and update forecasts; provide ad hoc reporting to management
- Review and maintain the Investment Accounting function for a variety of investment types, preferred equity, including single-loans, operating real estate and loan portfolios
- Formulate supporting schedules and compile information for SEC reporting; assist with 10-K/10-Q tie out
- Advise and coach the Staff and Investment Accounting Senior, including the development and maintenance of accounting procedures manual
- Establish and analyze accretion calculations, monthly accruals, monthly and quarterly reporting and cash projections.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of experienced accounting (minimum 3 years in public accounting)
- CPA preferred, experience in Real Estate Company: 1 year
- Bachelor's degree
What's on Offer
- Full Benefits
- 401 k
- Client is looking to interview immediately.