You are here
- Accounting Manager
- Assistant Controller
About Our Client
Our client is a large manufacturing company in the Life Sciences vertical looking for an Accounting Manager.
- Manage accounting staff in monthly/daily financial transactions.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts.
- Distributes expenditures, encumbrances, receipts, and receivables according to schedules.
- Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for other managers.
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions.
- Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Installs, modifies, documents, and coordinates implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
- Recurring monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Corporate document preparation, organization, and filing.
- Special projects and research, as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in accounting or finance (required).
- Balance sheet reconciliation experience.
- Consolidations experience.
- Knowledge and heavy experience with month end process.
- Advanced technical experience and MS Excel knowledge.
- CPA is highly preferred with 12-15 years total experience
What's on Offer
Competitive base offer and benefits package