You are here
- Growing Start-Up Luxury Skincare Brand requires Accounting Manager
- Exciting opportunity to report to the CFO and develop your experience
About Our Client
Our client is a luxury skincare company specialized in high end products for high net worth individuals.
This position requires a bookkeeper with 3-5 years service in cosmetics or manufacturing who would be comfortable with the following:
- General Ledger - Fixed Assets, Journals, Account Analysis
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable - importing web orders
- Inventory Reconciliation
- Credit Card Deposits
Experience in the following would give you a real advantage:
- Exposure to working in a high growth environment.
The Successful Applicant
You will have the following attributes:
- Working experience in a small to medium sized business.
- Ability to work in a high growth industry and be willing to assist in other business areas where necessary.
- Good problem solving skills
- Exposure to the Quickbooks accounting software.
What's on Offer
$55,000 - $80,000 plus 100% Health care PPO coverage.