You are here
USD85,000 - USD115,000
1 Year of Supervisory Experience Needed Minimum
About Our Client
Our client is an $11 billion leader in global luxury goods such as jewelry, watches, and other high end retail.
- Lead and develop brand accounting team (3 accountants) to deliver consistent high performance
- Manage the brand accounting financial close to ensure quality, accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with monthly reporting to Parent Company within established time frames
- Maintain the integrity of the general ledger on both a GAAP and IFRS basis.
- Partner to support the Brands and other stakeholders to deliver business value and accurate financial reporting
- Conduct Quarterly financial reviews with brand controlling.
- Responsible for boutique cash operations oversight and reconciliation o Responsible for the company's gift card/certificate program oversight and reconciliation
- Evaluate retail, wholesale and other related processes to ensure compliance with the Company's internal control and financial policies.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. Degree in Accounting.
- Masters Required
- 5+ years of relevant experience with 1 year of supervisor experience minimum.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience in SAP is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits offered.