You are here
- Seeking an Accounting Manager
- Growing Firm in Hudson County
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading recruitment firm specializing in finance and accounting recruiting.
- Oversee all financial matters
- Manage cash collections and accounts receivable with third parties
- Leadership of month and year end processes including: bank reconciliations and cash receipts, accounts receivable and payable, variance analysis, etc.
- Collaborate with corporate accounting team to ensure timely and accurate close and financial statement production
- Analyzing variances, trends, and communicating to the team and corporate decision makers.
- Other Duties as Assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance Required
- MBA/CPA Preferred
- Take initiative and work independently
- Proficient and strong experience in Microsoft Excel
- Building cross departmental relationships and fostering a collaborative team approach
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- Excellent Interpersonal and supervisory skills
What's on Offer
- Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive Compensations
- Comprehensive Benefits