You are here
- accounting manager for law firm
- Accountign manager with law firm experience
About Our Client
Growing law firm in wilmington, DE
- Supervise day-to-day operations of Accounting Department.
- Reconcile bank accounts maintained by the firm.
- Back up to accounting staff as needed.
- Manage special projects as assigned.
- Create Excel Pivot table reports.
- Set up and generate accounting reports as needed.
- Responsible for Firm Collection efforts.
- Collection follow up with clients and attorneys.
- Other projects as assigned by Director of Finance.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous projects and task.
- Ability to trouble shoot and resolve issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise initiative and good judgement.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidential information.
- CPA or Law firm managerial experience required.
Aderant Expert experience preferred
What's on Offer